Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Holidays are Approaching Fast!!

Hey Everyone! Clients, friends and family! Halloween is over! What fun it was!

The holidays are approaching and if you need pictures for your holiday cards or portraits to give as a gift call me now for a sitting! My prices are reasonable! I also photograph events ... think about it if you are the host/hostess the last thing you want to be doing is taking pictures. For an hourly rate I can do that for you and give those images to you on a CD after the event. I have done many events from weddings to birthday parties to an event with the governor. Candid shots are wonderful to have after an event. I am available during the holidays even on Christmas and Thanksgiving day! Remember L A Scott Photography for your photography needs! www.lascottphotography.com

LA:)

Call me soon at 512-808-2329

No comments: