Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Owning a Business as a Woman....hmmmm


Hi all!


I am thinking of changing my name to Larry Ann or perhaps Larry Aron ...what do you all think? That way I would still be able to keep my domain http://www.lascottphotography.com/


For all you women and men out there....what are your opinions on this. I was told awhile back by a man who owns a business that it is tough being a woman in business. I thought....no way...we have come a long way! Time will tell and it did !!


It all started when I did an artist's booth at a festival of 10,000 people. I traveled the world alone in the last couple of years to capture the images on my website and in my files. I stood in my booth for two days straight while a numer of people came through asking where Larry Scott was or the man who took the photos. I was taken back. At first I thought it was myimagination....but not after the upteenth time....wake up Lori Ann! Maybe they did not burn enough bras in the sixties....hmmmm




Just a musing on this election day Tuesday! Get out and vote everyone!


LA

of L A Scott Photography!---

No comments: