Friday, September 11, 2009

"A moment of silence"







Hi all!

Started my day feeling very tired after a busy week.  Then I remembered today is a very important anniversary...9-11....they did a moment of silence on the radio and then Carrie Underwood sang God Bless America.  I could not only feel my goosebumps, I couldhear them too.  There is no way to have a moment of complete silence after such a tragic event.  I remember exactly where I stood when I heard the news.

After looking through my photo collection....I found some images that depicted life in a tired and worn out sense.  Then after looking further I found some "fun and energetic" photos.  We are truly blessed with each day--the anniversary of 9-11 brings that home.  I try to find beauty in most instances and you can if you look and listen....

Remember to stop and dance a little, sing a little, and notice the beauty in something that seems worn out....

We have two tired ladies...
A down dog....
A very tired man in N. Vietnam...

then we have...

Two people singing...
A ladie dancing....
An old worn door with beautiful flowers around it...

I choose the second category...just sometimes I need a reminder such as this day.

Love to all of you!
LA


No comments: