Friday, September 4, 2009

Home Again, Home Again


Hi all!

Photography has taken me many places around the world....5 of the continents.  I caught life from so many angles...in an airplane, hiking the Incas, skydiving,  walking the boardwalk in Viarreggio, a photo safari in South Africa and it has given me a wonderful pathway into the music world with promotional photography.  These are all just a few of the opportunities I have had.

After going to all these places and capturing so many vantage points, I am "Home Again."  

As the photographer for On Pegasus Wings and as a board member I am So fortunate.  I get to participate with the horses training and handling to get them ready to be therapy horses.  Thank you Debbie Lloyd for all your hard work and for including me in on such a worthwhile cause.  I believe with my photography I am supposed to help others and it is happening!   I get to be near horses again after 20~ish years without them in my life.  I am truly "Home Again" and centered.  It is therapy for me.  It has made me realize just how much these incredible creatures can help people in need such as Autistic children and war veterans with the On Pegasus Wings charity.  The horses are facilitators for bring one "Home."  Please  go to www.onpegasuswings.org for more info and updates!

The pictures of the horses that are attached are our first two horses that are in training.  Much to my delight they were trying to eat my shirt in the first 2 pics and the additional 2 I attached are their beautiful heads!

Have a blessed weekend and holiday!
LA

 

-- 
Lori Ann Scott
L A Scott Photography
Austin, TX 78734
512-809-2329          lascottphotography.com

No comments: