Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Bucket List !



Hi all!

How many of you out there actually have a bucket list! I do! I had one way before Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson in "The Bucket List!" I started mine when I turned 40(that was just a little while ago--ya right like 7 years ago!) I include things I have already done and then add more that I want to do as I think of them! I am proud to say I have crossed off many of them.

Those include: a tattoo, started a business in photography services, sang in a recital 2 times and am about to do it again, trekked to Machu Picchu and took many photos, Trinidad/Tobago, Tuscany Italy, South Africa to Kruger National Park, took sculling lessons, took salsa lessons, went to Northern Vietnam on a medical mission www.gsmedicalministry.org , Ireland, China, South Vietnam, Belize Central America, ran a marathon in Arizona, bottom of the Grand Canyon on Mules, deep sea fishing in Mexico, and a helicopter ride inside a volcano in Hawaii.

Things I still want to do: sky dive, hot air balloon ride, play polo on horseback, sing with a band(just once), drive the entire length of route 66 in my 2005 Tunderbird, learn to fence with my son, and learn to tie flies and to fly fish. And, I want to raise a longhorn steer(hence the photo taken by me LA Scott Photography!

I think we all should have a bucket list. We only have one life to live and the bucket kicking thing is a reality! So let's take all the things that are filling up that bucket and dump them out---the bottles of beer, the couch potato arse, reality television and that gallon of ice cream! Let's empty it out and not worry about kicking it----just living it! Lori Ann Scott www.lascottphotography.com

No comments: