Friday, January 25, 2008

What a Catch!


Hi Everyone! These are two of the five fish I caught one evening in Castara Bay inTobego. We threw the fishing line out and held it with our bare hands until there was a nibble and then pulled them in by yanking the line hand over hand...of course as Murphy would have it my line would end up in a tangled mess on the bottom of the boat after each catch.(you should see me fly a kite and use a garden hose...same kind of tangling goes on) It was a blast though ! I was out on a sunset boat tripto take pictures and never did take any of the sunset. I was too involved in fishing.The previous day, in the same waters, I literally held a stingray(yes,it was right after Steve Irwin's untimely death)...there was a family of three in the water that swam with us. What a thrill! They wouldswim under you and you could see their eyes looking at you and stroke their backs. Snorkeling was wonderful too...I found an electric eel...no I did not hold it!Have a wonderful week everyone! Love, Lori Ann Scott lascottphotography.com
photography services
travel images
portraits

No comments: