Friday, June 13, 2008

Freezing Time With Photography[






































Hi all!!!

I know I have talked alot about freezing time with my photography. This week fishing on the Pedernales River outside of Johnson City I could not help myself taking pictures. There was so much beauty to capture and "freeze" digitally.

The pictures I am attaching are prime examples of things I see that I am compelled to photograph so I always have that "moment" to relive.

The first is a sunset with the silhouette of two pretty intense fishermen....
The second I call a mom shot because it is a "moment" of my son Liam fishing....so sweet...he won't be that little forever and you have to capture as much of those moments as possible....
A dog running with a stick---look at the water splashing....it is amazing what the camera catches and freezes without my intentions...
My son Liam's fish---what a catch both by him and the camera!....
A wildflower along the river...
And, light coming through a barn door....naturally beautiful---if I were to take that picture 5 minutes later it would not be the same...

Go out and enjoy every "moment" you can!

Love to all of y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.