Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Exciting Photography Shoot

Hey all!

I just finished photographing Ryan T Briggs and the Redneck Hippies out in Wimberley. It was great fun! We traveled to two locations and took lots of pictures. I love photography...can ya tell? Take a look at the band's website www.RyanTBriggs.com for their music and information on upcoming shows. They are very talented and I felt very fortunate to be photographing them.

There is a review on my homepage regarding the photos that were taken:)

I am also working on a book of local Austin musicians' portraits and their bios. Ryan T. Briggs is a part of the book.

I am still scouting for more musicians. Let me know if you can think of any or know any that might be interested in a portrait in exchange for being part of my book.

Love to all of you!
Lori Ann Scott
L A Scott Photography
lascottphotography.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments: